Monday, March 23, 2009

Europe

Hey All, just an update. Alli and I are here in London at James' house. It is beautiful, and even more interesting. The flight went smoothly and James was waiting right after customs. We went back to his place, dropped off our stuff, and saw the sights. I will blog in more detail of what we saw when we return. Today Alli and I took a wonderful tour of the Tower of London, and wandered around the city, souvenir shopping (for Alli), along the way. Tomorrow we head for Paris for 2 days and nights, then hop on a train to Brussels for one day. Then London for another day, travel the countryside Saturday, and fly home Sunday, will call those relevant when we return.

Happy Travels,
Nate and Alli

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Sounds wonderful! Do as much as you possibly can. I am so excited for you guys. I hope that I am "relevant" when you return. Have so much fun!

Lara said...

What a fun trip! I agree- do everything you can fit in, and take many many many pictures! I certainly hope that I am relevant, but fear that I am not.
Have a great time!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Melissa, Brian, Mom, Dad and kids here -

Sounds like a great time! Glad things are going well and you are enjoying yourselves. Fun to get an update while you are living the life. Say hi to James from all of us! Au revoir.