Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Downing's Are Heading Across the Pond

Alli and I are packing our bags and heading to London to visit our friend James. We also have plans to rendezvous in Paris, and bask in Brussels. We will be packing a lot into our trip, including seeing London, the countryside, the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, and the UN in Brussels. Pictures will be posted. The only people who check our blog are the people we call and tell, but we were on here anyways. I also thought, maybe Barack Obama will see this and he might want me to increase our foreign relations, just like Thomas Jefferson did 250 years ago. Except I have a wife, so I can concentrate more on the business side than he did.
Also, We have decided we want a dog, but have to wait a long time so we have a house suitable for a dog, at least the decision is made, so I can dream.

6 comments:

Jim and Kathy said...

Way to blog Nate and Alli. Blogs are good as I didn't know you were going to all of those places.

Jim and Kathy said...

Wow! That will be an action packed trip. I'm so excited for you. You better take LOTS of pics since I can only dream about thase places.

Kristina said...

I shouldn't comment, seeing that you don't return the favor. You are completely strange. But, perhaps would be more focused than TJ. I am excited to see pictures when you get back. If you wanted a dog, why didn't you just take one of mine???

Lara said...

I agree with Kristina, on most thoughts- even about the dog! I hope that you have a fun trip-you certainly will be busy. There will be many sights for Alli to sleep through.
Here's to improving foreign relations!

Melissa said...

And now I will happily return the favor :)

It sounds like a dreamy trip! How long will you guys be gone in all? What part are you most looking forward to? And can I come in your suitcase?

Unknown said...

"The only people who check our blog are the people we call and tell..."

FALSE

nice blog. looking forward to reading more.